waynester.Net

Waynester.NET is my portal site where I provide information in regards to my interests.

Learn more »

Contracting

Custom Software Solutions
Free Consultation

I currently have the bandwidth to take on a project or two. If you are interested, let's connect.

Learn more »

Software Kits

80% of the code is complete. Use your in-house developers to complete the remaining 20% of integration and implementation. Or you can contract with us. Your choice.

Learn more »

Partnerships

Let's partner to complement each other. Are you needing assistance from someone with over 30 years of software development experience? It could be as simple as advice via email or a full-blown project where you need someone to create a system from scratch. Let's work together.

Learn more »